Same arguments are sometimes also available on Kent Hovind's drdino site (whose theology I am not bound to share beyond literal truth of Genesis), where he adds cryptozoology and "living fossiles" for non-exstinction of "fossile species". Links in parentheses are to categories of this site, since it is no use linking to chapters in an absent book. If I reread it, I can give chapter numbers).
- stratigraphy see Fossils and Ancient Man Series
- C14 dating see Radiometric articles
- Uranium-Lead dating,
- Thorium-Lead dating,
- apart from these four, see here, Dr Dino Age of Earth related articles
- nor about irreducible complexity of eyes, (see here)
- and impossibility or so of life coming into existance from the non living, (see here)
- nor about fossilic non-existence of intermediate forms between fish, quadrupede, bird, biped as forms of locomotion, (I did not find this on drdino)
- nor about Flood Geology, (see here)
One more thing: it is for creationism - rebuttals of Darwinism, possible explanations of scientific problems in Bible account, not for evangelical theology that I turn to these authors. Nor for complete religious meaning of Genesis, which I rather seek in relation to Christ, in the Church Fathers. Light was created on a Sunday, because Resurrection and Pentecost were to happen on Sundays. Man was created along with irrational beasts, on a Friday, because on Good Friday Christ remade what went wrong with man's creation, but some refused to be remade and knew not what they did. Eve came from Adam's side when he slept, as the Church from the side of Christ opened by the lance, when he had given up his mortal life for us.
I may very well have repeated things stated by Chesterton about Monkey trial et c.:
- American Fundamentalists and the English Journalists From The Illustrated London News 1st August 1925 -- text (9K) -- html (10K)